Diabetology Outpatient Clinic
Diabetic patients are provided with complex diagnostics and treatment of prediabetic conditions, diabetes and its systemic complications by:
- determining individual treatment goals
- implementing treatment (oral hypoglycaemic medicines, insulin therapy according to individual algorithms system, dietary modification)
- individual therapeutic education of patients
- implementing healthy lifestyle
- implementing systematic self-control and self-care
- systematic control of risk factors for vascular complications
- evaluation of the presence of complications and organ capability
- evaluation of treatment results and assessment of mental condition as well as determining psychotherapeutic strategy
There is a fee for visits in the clinic.
Patients are seen by:
- lek. med. Beata ŻŁOBECKA-PASIERB
Specjalista chorób wewnętrznych, diabetolog
In order to schedule a visit, please contact the reception desk from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. from Monday to Friday.
Tel: 17 8666 700
Please, take the following documentation with you:
Referral to the clinic (in case of NFZ visit), ID, all hospital information cards and results of all additional examinations (e.g. laboratory test, imaging - X-ray, USG, MR or CT etc.).