Multiple Sclerosis Outpatient Clinic
We provide complex therapy to SM patients in the form of:
- immunomodulative treatment within NFZ funded therapeutic programs
- clinical studies of new medicines in all forms of MS: relapsing-remitting, primary and secondary progressive (continuous recruitment)
- educational workshops for patients and their families run by specialists from the fields of nutrition, social insurance, physiotherapy and psychology (cyclical workshops)
- practical psychological and physiotherapeutical workshops for patients with MS - pilot project - ongoing
We invite all interested patients and their families to pharmacotherapy, psychological and physiotherapeutical therapy and workshops.
Contact person for enrolment in the therapeutic program and clinical studies:
lek. med. Iwona Rościszewska – Żukowska (tel. 17 86 69 940).
The clinic provides medical services under a contract with National Health Fund.
Patients are seen by:
- lek. med. Iwona Rościszewska-Żukowska
In order to schedule a visit, please contact the reception desk from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. from Monday to Friday.
Tel: 17 8666 700
Please, take the following documentation with you:
Referral to the clinic (in case of NFZ visit), ID, all hospital information cards and results of all additional examinations (e.g. laboratory test, imaging - X-ray, USG, MR or CT etc.).